Entity Framework Core 1.0 Hosting Provider
The Entity Framework (EF) is a part of the .NET Framework by Microsoft and works as an open source ORM (Object Relational Mapping) for the same. The framework is written using the C# language on the .NET Platform itself and has an Apache License. The first stable release for the EF was done in August 2008 and the last stable release dates back to March 2015.
The framework primarily works to assist in the development of software applications that are data oriented. It does that by eliminating the need to write the various data access codes by giving automated mechanism to access and store data inside a database. This allows the developers to focus more on the business problems and build the logics for these problems rather than having to work with the database coding.
Because that, Today, I would like to give you Cheap and Reliable Entity Framework Core 1.0 Hosting Provider Recommendation based on some factors like : uptime, speed, price, customer review, features, and support.
Cheap and Reliable Entity Framework Core 1.0 Hosting Provider
ASPHostPortal.com, established in 2008, is a leading web hosting provider, offering first class support and uptime. Their name-brand servers (all contain state-of-the-art RAID-10 protected SSD disks) are housed within their private, 100% green data center in the world to deliver an optimum blend of affordability, flexibility and reliability.
They are committed to provide you with the best possible Entity Framework Core 1.0 hosting services. They provide 100% network uptime guarantee and up to 99.99% service uptime guarantee, one of the highest in industry. In case they cannot fulfill their SLA, they will provide full month credit to you account. They also offer unconditional 30-day money back guarantee for Entity Framework Core 1.0 hosting service. However they are confident that you would love their Entity Framework Core 1.0 hosting service.
ASPHostPortal.com provides fully managed web hosting services to all their web hosting clients. They offer setup assistant on all popular scripts. They also provide free migration service to transfer your websites to theirs easily. They will make sure your website is always in tip-top shape. They are happy to answer any question you may have about your hosting and they make sure that any concern you may have is fully addressed. They offer 24/7 support time via email and ticketing system. Customer Satisfaction is their #1 priority.
With them, you get affordable, scalable web hosting, fully managed by premium support team. They know that you require high concentration to run and expand your business, you can have a good nights sleep knowing that your data is in good hands.
5 Benefits When Choosing Entity Framework Core 1.0 Hosting
When it comes to creating applications using entity framework, you will surely find a Professional Web Development Company that uses this technology for developing web based apps. Due to inherent capabilities and advantages of this framework, working with .NET becomes easier. Such ease is welcome in the product driven web applications and you will find web development services UAE, US, UK, India and even Australia using this technology for that very reason.
So, if you’re a newbie to the development scene and want to start working with entity framework, then you can go through the guides available across the web and get started. However, if you’re a businessman thinking of getting your own web app made, then you know the perks offered by this framework and should look for an Open Source Development Company that can create custom web application for you using this very framework.
There are various advantages of using the Entity Framework while developing the web applications on the .NET Framework. Some of the prominent benefits of using this framework are listed below:
- The overall database performance is enhanced on using the entity framework as you’ll be working with objects and not with the database tables. Performing actions like select, insert, update, delete and so on will work faster as compared to the traditional methods.
- You will not have to write any SQL yourself as most of the Create, Read, Update and Delete (CRUD) operations are going to be performed by the framework itself. As mentioned earlier, any changes to the object is detected by the framework. When the changes are saved, the framework generates an automated insert/delete/update statement that ensures the change to be reflected in the database as well.
- The Entity Framework makes it convenient for the programmer to add new database support like Oracle as it is not only restricted to using the Microsoft SQL Server only.
- The framework provides the developer with the ability to have some inherent relations between the created entities.
- The framework makes it convenient to manage ‘one to one’, ‘one to many’ and ‘many to many’ type of relations in a database.