ASPHostPortal.com offers the newest Microsoft SQL 2014 database with all hosting plans. ASPHostPortal dependable SQL web hosting provider who will fulfill your needs.
ASPHostPortal.com is Microsoft No #1 Recommended Windows and ASP.NET Spotlight Hosting Partner in United States, Microsoft presents this award to ASPHostPortal.com for ability to support the latest Microsoft and ASP.NET technology, such as: WebMatrix, WebDeploy, Visual Studio 2012, Visual Studio 2015 .NET 4.5.1/ASP.NET 4.5,ASP.NET 5, ASP.NET MVC 5.0/4.0, Silverlight 5 and Visual Studio Lightswitch. Click here for more information.
Why You Should Choose ASPHostPortal ?
- Cheap And Reliable Pricing ASPHostPortal pricing is quite cheap and very competitive; a hosting plan goes for as low as $1/month per month. And to start SQLSERVER hosting you just need to pay $5.00/mo. They are one of the cheapest And reliable hosting put there which still offers good service for customer’s money. They have eight different plans which give flexibility and the opportunity to go for a plan that suits customers’ needs as well as their pocket.
- ASPHostPortal Reliability As is known, reliability is a top concern for webmasters hosting SQLSERVER hosting websites, thus ASPHostPortal exerts to providing satisfying uptime so as to keep websites running stably and smoothly. This hosting provider guarantees 99.9% uptime.
- ASPHostPortal Expert Support Team Their SQLSERVER Hosting Expert Support Team is very friendly. Feel free to ask all your problems to them. They are always ready to help you 24/7/365. If you like to contact their support, you can contact them with create ticket. As usual, the ticket can be replied within half an hour, the response speed is much faster than any other web hosting. Only fast is not enough, it must be professional, you may find there’re much more satisfied clients with ASPHostPortal, since those guys are more professional in assisting the customers. In all, the support team is real great!
- ASPHostPortal World Class Control Panel As one of the most webmaster friendly web hosting provider, ASPHostPortal gives out all the convenience to their customer to manage the server easily. ASPHostPortal chooses Plesk Control Panel as the Windows ASP.NET web hosting control panel. Plesk Control Panel is an easy-to-use and visual designed control panel for Windows/ASP.NET web hosting. With Plesk Control Panel you can easily manage all about your websites, including domains, files, databases, scheduled tasks, FTP accounts, emails and more.
- ASPHostPortal Fully Support To use all of versions especially the latest version, you should choose cheap and reliable hosting company that has fully support. ASPHostPortal is one of the best ASP.NET hosting providers that always gives fully support of all versions. Their support features is very updateable
Get Started with the SQL Server 2014 Hosting
SQL Server 2014 enables customers to build mission-critical applications and Big Data solutions using high performance, in-memory technology across OLTP, data warehousing, business intelligence and analytics workloads without having to buy expensive add-ons or high-end appliances. SQL Server 2014 uses a common set of tools to deploy and manage databases both on-premises and in the cloud, which makes it easier for customers to take advantage of the cloud with existing skills.
SQL Server 2014 makes it easier and more cost effective to build high-performance, mission-critical applications, enterprise ready Big Data assets, and BI solutions that help employees make better decisions, faster. These solutions have the flexibility of being deployed on-premises, in the cloud or in a hybrid environment, and can be managed through a common and familiar tool set.
SQL Server 2014 Hosting New Features
- Getting Started with SQL Server 2014 In-Memory OLTP – This is a new feature which can help resolve issues in high concurrency situations. There are some requirements to get it working but for those whose problem this solves, it is very cool.
- Resource Management – Along with CPU and Memory management which were already available in SQL Server, SQL Server 2014 adds the ability to control the IO usage for a resource pool.
- Enhanced separation of duties – Achieve greater compliance with new capabilities for creating role and sub-roles. For example, a database administrator can now manage data without seeing sensitive data or personally identifiable information.
- Buffer Pool Extension to Solid State Drives (SSDs)- This is new functionality providing the ability of each node to have its own SSD or SSD Array for buffering, and thus performance capabilities can be greatly increased.
- SQL Server 2014 In-Memory Technologies – This is first of several blog posts to come that will go deep on project “Hekaton”. In-memory OLTP is a new database engine optimized for memory resident data and OLTP workloads.
The Benefits of SQL Server Server 2014 Hosting
The benefits this new platform has to offer can significantly enhance your SQL Server 2014 Hosting environments.
Mission Critical Performance with SQL Server 2014 – SQL Server 2014 accelerates reliable, mission critical applications with a new in-memory OLTP engine that can deliver on average 10x, and up to 30x transactional performance gains. For Data Warehousing, the new updatable in-memory columnstore can query 100x faster than legacy solutions.
- Platform for Hybrid Cloud – Get to insights faster with a complete BI platform that speeds up how you access, analyze, clean and shape both internal and external data on your SQL Server 2014 Hosting.
- Faster Insights on Any Data – With SQL Server 2014 Hosting, you can work in a hybrid environment that spans on-premises and the cloud and has new tools that make it even easier to build back-up and disaster recovery solutions.